Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frame:||Light Steel Structure||Life Time:||More Than 50 Years|
|Wind Resistant:||200km/h||Roof And Wall:||Sandwich Panel|
|Connection:||Bolt Connection||Climate Conditions:||-20℃-45℃|
residential prefabricated homes,
modern steel frame homes
Environment Friendly 3 bedrooms Furnished Luxury Villa House
CIAN Industrial steel structures have many of the advantages of light wood framed structures:They are light, and allow quick building without heavy tools or equipment.
Every component can easily be carried by hand - a house is like a carpentry job on a larger scale. The main tool is a light, handheld screw gun. Since steel is strong, LGS structures are lighter than wood framed structures of equivalent strength. Their higher strength allows greater spacing between members when compared to wood frame construction: about 24" (600mm) for LGS vs. about 16" or 20" (400 or 500mm) for wood. Fewer members translates to quicker construction times.
It is able to shape itself to any form, and can be clad and insulated with a wide range of materials.
1). All steel fabric parts and the size of prefab house can be made according to clients' requirement:
2). The prefab house is low cost, durable structure, convenient relocation, and environment-protection,
3). The material of prefab house is light and easy to install. It takes 1-3days for five workers to finish the installation of a 50 square meters house.
4). All the materials of prefab house can be cycle-used, Meeting the requirements of environment protection in the world. Special is in the large-scale house projects in the developed region.
5). We use high quality galvanized sheet and foam as the materials of walls and roof.So the prefab house is good for fireproofing, waterproofing, etc
6). Support frame system of steel prefab house: Q235B China stander steel structural. Square tube, Channel steel, etc
|Product name||Australian standard light gauge steel villa for living|
|Application||Villa, Resort,Hotel, House, School,Hospital,Office, Shop, Toilet|
|Production System||Framecad 330i, 550, 650 & SAMCO|
|Main structure||Light Gauge Steel Frame 350mm,300mm,250mm,200mm,140mm,89mm,70mm|
|Material||integrated LGS wall|
By using AutoCAD, PKPM, MTS, 3D3S, Tarch, Tekla Structures (Xsteel) and etc. we can design different houses according to customers' requirements.
1. The salesman discuss and confirm the requirements with the client and give suggestions.
2. The engineers make a layout drawing according to client's requirements.
3. After confirmed the drawing and layout, the engineer and budgeter will calculate the quotation according to the drawings and materials, then the salesman confirm the prices and details, and then send to clients.
4. The engineers deepen the detail section drawings after client confirm the quotation and place order.
5. The factory produce the products according to the drawings, and the QC control the quality.
6. After the finished production, the salesman arrange the package and shipping.
7. Providing the installation drawings or installation videos for clients, and we can also send our workers to supply installation service for abroad.
Contact Person: Doris