Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Qingdao China||Product Name:||Fiber Glass Sandwich Panel|
|Color:||White Grey Blue Green Red Etc||Core Material:||Fiber Glass|
|Steel Plate Thickness:||0.3-0.6mm||Fiber Glass Density:||30-45kg|
structural composite sandwich panels,
fire rated sandwich panel
Easy Installation Multi-colored Fiber Glass Wool Insulated Roof Sandwich Panels
1. The width of the sandwich panel is 950mm
2. Upper and lower layer: uses color steel plate
3. Thickness of the color steel plate: 0.3 to 0.6mm
4. Middle: fiber glass, glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool
5. Thickness: 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, etc.
6. Length: according to customer's request
7. Color: white, green, blue, red, etc.
7. Density: 80-120kg/cubic meter
Application of Easy Installation Multi-colored Fiber Glass Wool Insulated Roof Sandwich Panels
Sandwich PU panel is quite suitable to make the roofs and walls of large scale public buildings, office buildings, supermarkets, and industrial factory buildings, etc. It is applicable for textile factories, chemical factories, electronic factories, furniture factories, logistic centers, paper mills, and general prefabricated buildings, etc.
Features of Easy Installation Multi-colored Fiber Glass Wool Insulated Roof Sandwich Panels
1. Our sandwich PU panel is completely incombustible (excellent fireproof performance), has a high degree of endurance, perfect thermal resistance and excellent sound absorption efficiency.
2. It has high rate of endurance and excellent energy-saving performance.
3. There is no formaldehyde in the sandwich PU panel, making it environmentally friendly.
4. The unique spigot and interface design enhances its capability to resist wind pressure.
5. Our sandwich PU panel are elegant in style and come in various models.
6. There is no steel plate heat conduction at the connection point.
7. Two sides of the panel are sealed by polyurethane, to prevent absorption of water by the core materials absorbing water and increasing its durability.
Glass wool sandwich board Parameters
|Glass wool density||10-100kg/m³||Moisture Content||≤1%|
|Flame-retardant level||A level||Heat conductivity coefficient||0.038-0.06W/m.k|
1. Excellent thermal insulation performance, thermal conductivity is the lowest of all insulation materials.
2. Excellent fire safety performance without flame propagation.
3. Simple construction and high work efficiency.
4. The system has stable performance and long service life.
5. Excellent cost performance and high economic benefits.
6.Airtight sound insulation, green environmental protection.
Industrial plants, warehouses, stadiums, residential buildings, villas, mobile board houses and modular cold storage buildings, used as roof board and wall board.
1, First of all, it must carry on the construction preparation before installation, include personnel, materials, etc. All will be well prepared.
2, Before the installation of polyurethane wall panel, it should check whether the verticality and levelness of metope purlin installation requirements, wall frame column vertical degree meets the requirement.
3, Before installation polyurethane wall panel, it should first mounting plate bottom water retaining plate and the bottom of the window to block water board, water retaining plate and wall frame beam connection with self tapping screw fixation.
4, Polyurethane wall panel links with ground.
Lateral links: fixed polyurethane sandwich panel with the ground at the other end of the round hole with steel frame fixed, connection between the two plate mouth involution, if occurrence crack of the connectors available heat preservation to fill.
Vertical links: the gap between plates, using the dedicated button concave groove in the fixed polyurethane wall panel.
As a professional sandwich PU panel supplier in China, we also offer EPS sandwich panels, rock wool sandwich panels, glass wool sandwich panels, among other products. These products are of high intensity, reliable performance and high degree of automation. They are applicable in industrial premises, warehouses, service stations, offices, tourist villas, exhibition halls, stadiums, supermarkets, and combined mobile houses, etc.
Contact Person: Doris