Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Light Steel Villa||Color:||Red, Blue, Whit And Other You Need|
|Wind Resistant:||200km/h||OEM Service:||Yes|
|Life Span:||60-70 Years||Climate Conditions:||-20℃-45℃|
steel frame villa,
residential prefabricated homes
One Door and Two Windows Luxury Prefab Villa Environment Friendly Prefabricated Homes
1) All steel fabric parts and the size of prefab house can be made according to clients' requirement.
2) The prefab house is low cost, durable structure, convenient relocation , and environment-protection,
3) The material of prefab house is light and easily to installation. one 50 square meter house five workers 1-3days finished installation, save manpower and time.
4) All the materials of prefab house can cycle-use, Meeting the require of environment protection in the world. Special is in the large-scale house projects in the developed region.
5) We used the high quality galvanized sheet and foam as the materials of the wall and roof .So the prefab house is good for fire proofing, water proofing, etc
6) Support frame system of steel prefab house: Q235B China stander steel structural. Square tube, Channel steel, etc
1. Suitable for extreme climate, can endure 9 grade seismic, 12 grade hurricane, 1500mm snow load, 2.5h fire resistance
2. Moisture-proof and great ventilation design
3. Long lifespan up to 70 years
4. Dry construction and recycled building materials, environment-friendly
5. Short construction period, saving up to 50% time period of construction
|Product name||Australian standard light gauge steel villa for living|
|Application||Villa, Resort,Hotel, House, School,Hospital,Office, Shop, Toilet|
|Production System||Framecad 330i, 550, 650 & SAMCO|
|Main structure||Light Gauge Steel Frame 350mm,300mm,250mm,200mm,140mm,89mm,70mm|
|Material||integrated LGS wall|
Decoration can also be customized according to your requirement:
By using AutoCAD, PKPM, MTS, 3D3S, Tarch, Tekla Structures (Xsteel) and etc. we can design different houses according to customers' requirements.
1. The salesman discuss and confirm the requirements with the client and give suggestions.
2. The engineers make a layout drawing according to client's requirements.
3. After confirmed the drawing and layout, the engineer and budgeter will calculate the quotation according to the drawings and materials, then the salesman confirm the prices and details, and then send to clients.
4. The engineers deepen the detail section drawings after client confirm the quotation and place order.
5. The factory produce the products according to the drawings, and the QC control the quality.
6. After the finished production, the salesman arrange the package and shipping.
7. Providing the installation drawings or installation videos for clients, and we can also send our workers to supply installation service for abroad.
Contact Person: Doris